1. In the event that you place an order electronically on the website that you are using, you are considered to have agreed to the preliminary information form and the distance sales contract presented to you.
2. Regarding the sales and delivery of the products that they purchase, the buyers are subject to the provisions of the Consumer Protection Law numbered 6502 and the Regulation on Distance Contracts (RG:27.11.2014/29188) as well as the other laws in effect.
3. The shipment fees, which is the product delivery expense, shall be paid by the buyers.
4. Every one of the product to be purchased shall be delivered to the person and/or institution at the address as indicated by the buyer, provided that it does not exceed the legal duration of 30 days. If the product is not delivered within this duration, the Buyers can terminate the contract.
5. The purchased product must be delivered with all of the documents such as its warranty, manual, if any, that are conformant with the qualifications specified in the order.
6. In the event that the sales of the purchased product becomes impossible, the seller must notify the buyer of this situation within 3 days of finding out about it. And the total amount must be returned to the Buyer within 14 days.
If the buyer does not pay for the value of the product that they purchase or cancels it in their bank records, the Seller’s obligation to deliver the product shall end.
If after the product is delivered, it is found that the credit card which the buyer used to make the payment was used wrongfully by unauthorized persons and if the value of the sold product is not paid to the Seller by the relevant bank or financing institutions, the Buyer must return the contractual product to the SELLER within 3 days, the shipping value to be borne by the SELLER.
If force major reasons that the Seller cannot foresee and the product cannot be delivered in time, the situation shall be notified to the Buyer. The Buyer can request the cancellation of the order, the product to be replaced with a similar product or that the delivery gets postponed until the obstacle is eliminated. If the Buyer cancels the order; this amount shall be paid to them in cash within 14 days following the cancel, if they have done the payment in cash. If the Buyer makes the payment with credit card and cancels it, then the value of the product will still be returned to the bank within 14 days following this cancellation, however, it is possible that the bank transfers it to the buyer’s account within 2 - 3 weeks.
The Buyer shall firstly inspect the company goods/service before receiving it; and shall not receive the damaged and defective goods/service which is crushed, broken, with a torn packing...etc. from the courier company. It shall be considered that the received goods/service is damage-free and intact. The BUYER must protect the goods/service with care after delivery. The goods/service must not be used if the right of withdrawal shall be exercised. The invoice must be returned along with the product.
The BUYER; can use their right to withdraw from the contract by rejecting the goods without taking on any legal or penal responsibility and without giving any justification, provided that they notify the SELLER using the contact information below, within 14 (fourteen) days following the date of deliver of the purchased product to themselves or to the person/entity at the address that they indicated.
NAME/TITLE OF THE COMPANY:
If what the Buyer purchases is a service, this 14-day duration shall start as of the date when the contract is signed. The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for the service contracts where the service started to be executed with the consumer’s approval before the duration of right of withdrawal ends.
14. The expenses arising out of exercising the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the SELLER.
15. In order to exercise the right of withdrawal, it is mandatory that a written notification has been made to the SELLER within the 14 (fourteen)-day duration via registered mail, fax or e-mail, and that it has not been used within the framework of the provisions “Products for Which the Right of Withdrawal Shall Not be Used” of the product as issued in this contract.
The invoice of the product delivered to the third part or the BUYER, (if the invoice of the product to be returned is corporate, it should be sent along with the return invoice that the institution has issued. The returns of the order for which the invoice has been issued on behalf of institutions cannot be completed unless a RETURN INVOICE is issued.)
17. The return form, the box, packing, and if any, accessories of the products to be returned should be delivered completely and damage-free.
The SELLER shall be obliged to return the total amount and the documents that obligated the BUYER to the BUYER within 10 days the latest after receiving the withdrawal notification, and to accept the return of the product within 20 days.
19. If the goods suffers a decrease of value due to a reason stemming from the BUYER’s fault or if the return becomes impossible, the BUYER shall be obliged to compensate for the SELLER’s damages to the extent of the fault. However, the BUYER shall not be responsible for the changes and deteriorations that occur due to the duly use of the goods or the product within the duration of the right of withdrawal.
20. In the event that they fall below the limit amount of the campaign that is organized by the SELLER after exercising the right of withdrawal, then the discount amount that is benefited within the scope of the campaign shall be canceled.
In the event that the underwear bottom parts, swimsuits and bikini bottoms, makeup products, disposable products, perishable goods or goods with an expiration date that are prepared according the the BUYER’s request or explicitly their personal needs and that are not fit for sending back, the products that are not suitable to return in terms of health and hygiene after being unpacked by the BUYER after they have been delivered to the BUYER, the products that are mixed with other products and cannot be separated as per nature after being delivered, goods relating to periodical publications such as newspapers and magazines, excluding those provided within the scope of the Subscription agreement, services that are electronically executed or intangible goods that are instantly delivered to the consumer, as well as the audio or video records, books, digital contents, software programs, data recording and data storing devices, and computer consumable materials have been unpacked by the BUYER, their return shall not be possible as per the Regulation. In addition, before the duration of the right of withdrawal gets expired, using the right of withdrawal on the services whose execution has started with the approval of the consumer is not possible as per the Regulation.
22. Cosmetics and personal care products, underwear, swimsuits, bikinis, books, duplicable software and programs, DVDs, VCDs, CDs and stationery consumable materials (toners, cartridges, tapes...etc.) need to be unpacked, untried, unbroken and unused to be returned.
The BUYER agrees, declares and undertakes that in the event that they are at default when they carry out the payment transactions with credit card, they shall pay interest within the framework of the credit card agreement between the card owner and the bank, and that they shall be responsible toward the bank. In this case, the bank can resort to legal remedies; can request the expenses and the attorney fees that will arise from the BUYER, and under all circumstances, in the event that the BUYER is at default due to their debt, the BUYER agrees that they shall pay for the damages and losses that the SELLER suffers due to the delayed fulfillment of the debt.
You can make any one of our ………, ……… bank accounts (TL) via money order or EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
25. You can benefit from online single payment or online installment opportunities with your credit cards on our website for all types of credit cards. In your online payments, the amount will be taken from your credit card at the end of your order.